Cancellation, Return & Refund Policy
1) Damaged pieces can be exchanged within 7 days of shipment. (Courier Charges to be paid by the BUYER )
2) Product Images should be sent via email the same day of delivery is only APPLICABLE FOR EXCHANGE OR RETURN.
3) FOR International Shipments, Customs Duty / Import Duty If Charged, It has to be PAID by BUYER.
4) VAT / Custom Taxes and Import Duties are not in our control. They vary according to the rules of different countries and must be paid directly by the buyer. VAT / Custom Taxes and Import Duties are not included in our ordering process but may be charged to you by your government. There is no tax for plants we produce and sell.
5) In “address not found” or “delivery attempted” cases no refund is allowed.
6) The size of plants may be described in product details. This can vary a little bit. The refund won’t be allowed due to such size issues.
7) Due to over temperature plants may be dried out. This is an environment-related issue. No refund allowed.
8) If You Order via Surface TRANSPORT Option, We DON’T HOLD ANY LIABILITY of the Goods, It is ON Buyer’s OWN LIABILITY.
9) ALL CLIMATE plants are ideal for any location in India provided customer is keeping the plants under moderate temperature, light, and nutrients
10) Weight of natural organic mixes may vary a little bit. Net Weight at the time of packing will be considered.
12) Plants received should be un-boxed and transformed to normal pots immediately after delivery. Any damage due keeping the plants in a shipping container for a long time won’t be APPLICABLE FOR EXCHANGE OR RETURN.
Your Order will be CONFIRMED after we receive the cleared payment, and product availability status is checked after receiving YOUR PAYMENT, There are chances that EVEN AFTER you pay the Product MAY Not be available, we Provide Easy Refunds or Adjustments if that Case Occurs.